Tech Artist (freelance)
As a freelance Tech Artist your role will be finding ways to help our characters feel alive, and specifically more fleshy, goey, and gross. Here's a few examples of what we're hoping for (though our own game is much less photoreal):
Our new game is about interactions with urban wildlife, a bit like this reference video but with more of a Jim Henson vibe.
- Setup materials and lighting in Unreal
- Create VFX for water, particles, etc
- Create basic character rigs in Maya (good enough for prototyping)
- An interst in Unreal's Control Rig system
- An interest in Unreal's fur system
- An interst in animal anatomy
This is a freelance, remote position. If you think you'd be a good fit, contact us.